Since 2004, Top Women Leaders has been South Africa’s leading gender empowerment publication; listing and celebrating visionary organisations that prioritise gender empowerment as integral to their growth and success.
The publication, along with its valued partners, is dedicated to showcasing these organisations as leaders by example, to be emulated across the economy.
The thousands of companies Top Women has profiled over the years share a culture of good governance and policies that support women in achieving top leadership roles.
Companies that qualify for inclusion showcase themselves to our high-profile readership via a suite of powerful editorial opportunities including a company profile and CEO interview, along with a digital company profile in our frequently referenced directory.
- In-depth insight on the corporate gender empowerment landscape
- Inspiring interviews with women leaders and entrepreneurs
- South African women making a global impact
- Annual overviews of major economic sectors
Do you qualify?Want us to research your company for qualification?
The authority on gender empowerment in business for nearly 15 years.
FAST HOT FACTS
• 10 000 copies printed with ABC accreditation • Profile by invitation only • 2016’s Edition sold out nationwide • 2 500 copies directly distributed to high-profile Standard Bank Top Women Awards & Conference attendees • Guaranteed competitiveness • Procurement; Local & International Investors • Read by CEOs, Key Decision Makers In Public Sector, Procurement Officers, Public Sector Distribution • Partners | GCIS, DIRCO • You get 12 months’ online exposure with 200 000 hits monthly •
TOP WOMEN NEWS
Celebrating human rights this month, Cape Town will play host to the first in a series of Top Women Conferences, providing a platform to address challenges around women empowerment and women-driven economic growth. The regional convention is set for 15 March at the...read more
Women in Saudi Arabia have been given the go-ahead to start businesses without the permission of a male guardian, the Saudi government announced on Sunday. Whereas in the past women needed a guardian’s approval and had to visit a notary to document the founding of a...read more
The team of Eskom workers who rescued 955 miners from Sibanye Gold mine, who were trapped for more than 24 hours below ground last week, were led by a dynamic group of women. The miners, who were rescued on Friday morning, were trapped when a storm caused an electric...read more