Group CEO, Travel with Flair
Chancellor, Nelson Mandela University
African Development Bank
Director: Public Service
Yvonne Chaka Chaka,
Head of Communications and Public Affairs
Google South Africa
Since 2004, Top Women Leaders has been South Africa’s leading gender empowerment publication; listing and celebrating visionary organisations that prioritise gender empowerment as integral to their growth and success.
The publication, along with its valued partners, is dedicated to showcasing these organisations as leaders by example, to be emulated across the economy.
Based on methodology created together with UCT’s Development Policy Research Unit, Top Women showcases companies that are substantially gender-empowered.
The thousands of companies Top Women has profiled over the years share a culture of good governance and policies that support women in achieving top leadership roles.
Companies that qualify for inclusion showcase themselves to our high-profile readership via a suite of powerful editorial opportunities including a company profile and CEO interview, along with a digital company profile in our frequently referenced directory.
- In-depth insight on the corporate gender empowerment landscape
- Inspiring interviews with women leaders and entrepreneurs
- South African women making a global impact
- Annual overviews of major economic sectors
Do you qualify?
Want us to research your company for qualification?
The authority on gender empowerment in business for nearly 15 years.
FAST HOT FACTS
• 10 000 copies printed with ABC accreditation • Profile by invitation only • 2016’s Edition sold out nationwide • 2 500 copies directly distributed to high-profile Standard Bank Top Women Awards & Conference attendees • Guaranteed competitiveness • Procurement; Local & International Investors • Read by CEOs, Key Decision Makers In Public Sector, Procurement Officers, Public Sector Distribution • Partners | GCIS, DIRCO • You get 12 months’ online exposure with 200 000 hits monthly •