Msinsi Holdings trading as Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves is a wholly own subsidiary of uMgeni Water, and is tasked with managing the water resources and recreational facilities around Umgeni Water owned or managed dams. The company has five game reserves/resorts to offer you. Situated around some of the largest most picturesque dams in KZN, you will find a number of activities and accommodation to suit your holiday needs. Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves invites you to experience the African bush right here on your doorstep. You will find tranquil settings for picnics and trails, peaceful boating and fishing, game viewing and other actvities. Our wide variety of comfortable accommodation ranges from lodges, hutted and tented camps to camping and caravanning, hosted by our friendly and experienced staff, who will ensure that your stay becomes a happy moment.
Full Names : Obed Mboniseni Dlamini
Current Employment: Managing Director
Profile: Master of Science in Microbiology, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Company Direction, Strategic Turnaround Management Certificate
• He is a member of the Institute of Directors of Southern Africa and Water Institute of Southern Africa
• He is the former CEO of Magalies Water from 2010 – 2015.
• He also served as a General Manager of Operations at Umgeni Water during the period 2008 – 2010.
• He serves On the Board of Construction Industry Board as the Deputy Chairman.
• Was appointed Managing Director of Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves in May 2017
Full Names: Ms Nokuthula Mthembu
Current Employment: Divisional Head: Operations for Msinsi Resorts & Game Reserves
Previous employment :
* Quality and Environmental Manager at Transnet Port Terminals (Richards Bay)
* Section Head: Water and Environmental Management Division at Mhlathuze Water.
* Principal, Senior and Environmental Officer for the National and Provincial Department of Environmental Affairs respectively.
*GIS Officer for the then Department of Water Affairs and Forestry.
Qualifications : Master in Business Administration (MBA), Management Development Programme (MDP), Bachelor of Science (Geography and Hydrology)
Memberships : Water institute of South Africa ( WISA)
Full Names: Mrs Mbali Ngubane
Profile: Chartered Accountant (SA), B Com Honours Accounting, Advanced Certificate (Auditing).
* She was appointed as the Divisional Head: Corporate Services for Msinsi Resorts & Game Reserves effective on 01 February 2017.
* She was an Audit Manager at the Auditor General of South Africa prior to joining Msinsi.
*She also held a position as a Tax Consultant in the Business Tax Advisory division of Ernst & Young where she completed her articles.
*She was also a Senior Lecturer at the University of Zululand.
Tel: (031) 765 7724
Fax: (031) 765 7704
Private Bag X1020, Hillcrest, 3650
E-mail: [email protected]