McDonald’s opened its first restaurant in South Africa in November 1995. Today, we operate over 200 restaurants in nine of South Africa’s provinces.
McDonald’s is renowned for its training throughout the world. We have trained and employed over 10 000 South Africans at various levels, including franchisees, restaurant managers and crew. Currently more than 80% of all food served in McDonald’s restaurants is produced by local South African suppliers (according to our highest quality standards). The Muslim Judicial Council Halaal Trust approves all of our SA restaurants.
McDonald’s South Africa – key highlights:
- McDonald’s opened its doors in South Africa in 1995
- Today, over 200 restaurants in all nine provinces across South Africa
- Serving over 8 million customers per month
- Employing over 10 000 people
- Voted Deloitte Best Company to Work for 2009,2010,2011
Facts about McDonald's South Africa
|Johannesburg (Head Office)||firstname.lastname@example.org||112362300||https://www.mcdonalds.co.za|
|Cape Town Officeemail@example.com||219827152||https://www.mcdonalds.co.za|