IDWALA HOLDINGS C.C. was registered under close corporation act 69 of 1984 and started operating under a franchisor in January of 2008.
The establishment of IDWALA HOLDINGS was necessitated by disparity and lack of black owned real estate companies in South Africa. Analytical research undertaken proved that the economic gap is still very huge and that the majority of the real estate property giants and SMMEs are predominantly owned by male of other races other than black people, not to mentioned black women. As a result South Africa is still facing the daunting challenges over this issue even after 20 years of democracy in South Africa.
WHO ARE WE?
We take this opportunity to introduce IDWALA HOLDINGS trading as IDWALA PROPERTY GROUP owned by a black woman. IDWALA PROPERTY GROUP is currently located and operating in the great KwaZulu Natal province in South Africa specialising in residential and commercial real estate services to individuals and businesses. Some of our services include working with the buyers and sellers of commercial and residential, rentals and property management. IDWALA PROPERTY GROUP is owned by Nondumiso Siphesihle Mthwa, a Dynamic, Humble and Innovative Black Woman Entrepreneur. IDWALA PROPERTY GROUP IS also a Level One BBBEE Contributor with more than 10 years of real estate industry experience and currently 9 experienced property consultants.
Nondumiso Mthwa who is the Principal Officer of the group and her team of estate agents, conveyancers, accountants, electricians and entomologists are experts in the field of real estate and have a thorough understanding of the legal requirements in their respective fields.
IDWALA means the “Rock”
“Where Home Meets Family”
- • To provide and maintain the highest standard of excellence on all our management consulting engagements with our Solid Rock Partners.
- • To make the buying and selling of real estate as cost effective as possible
- • To provide accurate, informative and sound reliable real estate advice.
- • To continually explore new ideas and technology, to make the selling and buying of real estate faster and easier.
- • To work towards driving the real estate industry transformation strategy.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
IDWALA HOLDINGS under the management of Nondumiso Mthwa has accumulated a number of real estate awards and achievements of merits which include the following to mention a few.:
- • Been in Real Estate industry for 12 years and for the first 3 year she was an estate agent; thereafter she opened her own company and bought a property franchise.
- • Has completed courses like: Single Title Case Study; Sectional Title Case Study; Qualifying the Buyer (Market, Sell and Lease Residential Property; Code of Conduct; • Listing A Property and others.
- • Certified as a CEA in accordance with the regulations of the EAAB- Estate Agency Affairs Board
- • National Certificate of Competence – 2012
- • Holds NQF5 Qualification in accordance with the Estate Agency Affairs Act 112.
- • FICA Compliance Certificate – Serves as a FICA Compliance Officer of the Estate Agency since 2011
- • Served in the Board of Directors of IEASA KZN and Coastal Region.
- • Most Improved Franchise 2011 – Dormehl Property Group
- • National Residential Sales Office of the Year – 2012
- • Franchise of the Year 2014 – Dormehl Propery Group South Africa
- • Franchisee of the Year 2014 – Dormehl Propery Group South Africa
- •Runner up to Top Supporting Office 2014 -2015 Febuary – OOBA
Our values are the engine of our organization and aligned with the Estate Agency Affairs Board code of conduct.
- • Honesty
- • Utmost Integrity
- • Ethical Behaviour
- • Performance Driven
- • Professional Conduct
- • Non Racial, Non discrimination