Since 2004, Top Women Leaders has been South Africa’s leading gender empowerment publication; listing and celebrating visionary organisations that prioritise gender empowerment as integral to their growth and success.
The publication, along with its valued partners, is dedicated to showcasing these organisations as leaders by example, to be emulated across the economy.
Based on methodology created together with UCT’s Development Policy Research Unit, Top Women showcases companies that are substantially gender-empowered.
The thousands of companies Top Women has profiled over the years share a culture of good governance and policies that support women in achieving top leadership roles.
Companies that qualify for inclusion showcase themselves to our high-profile readership via a suite of powerful editorial opportunities including a company profile and CEO interview, along with a digital company profile in our frequently referenced directory.
- In-depth insight on the corporate gender empowerment landscape
- Inspiring interviews with women leaders and entrepreneurs
- South African women making a global impact
- Annual overviews of major economic sectors
The authority on gender empowerment in business for nearly 15 years.
FAST HOT FACTS
• 10 000 copies printed with ABC accreditation • Profile by invitation only • 2016’s Edition sold out nationwide • 2 500 copies directly distributed to high-profile Standard Bank Top Women Awards & Conference attendees • Guaranteed competitiveness • Procurement; Local & International Investors • Read by CEOs, Key Decision Makers In Public Sector, Procurement Officers, Public Sector Distribution • Partners | GCIS, DIRCO • You get 12 months’ online exposure with 200 000 hits monthly •
TOP WOMEN NEWS
While most of us happily update our Facebook and Instagram accounts with selfies, check-ins and hashtags, there’s a monster lurking in the social media closet, ready to rear its ugly head in our workplace and private lives. Social media expert Emma Sadleir explains....read more
Global research studies have shown empirical evidence that companies which put women in key leadership roles experience improved business performance. It’s a pattern borne out by the impressive achievements of some of South Africa’s top women leaders, who were honoured at last night’s glittering 14th Standard Bank Top Women Awards, hosted by Topco Media and Standard Bank at Emperors Palace, Johannesburg.read more
Q&A with Morning Live presenter and news anchor, Leanne Manas For nearly 14 years, Leanne Manas has been the name and face of SABC’s flagship breakfast programme, Morning Live. As she marks this amazing milestone, the award-winning television anchor and mother of two...read more